MODERN LUXURY SPOTLIGHT
THE BAZAAR PROJECT
CEO & FOUNDER
2990 MCFARLANE ROAD
1. Tell us about your business and your specialities?
We are a Lifestyle & Concept Store that includes a
Café and a Wine Bar.
2. How would you describe your design aesthetic/philosophy?
"Boring, jamais!" Definitely bold colors, mix and match, contrasts
3. What are your favorite design elements?
We are very strong in accessories and accent pieces...Anything that makes people happy.
4. When and how did you discover you first had a passion for interior design/architecture?
When I was studying Fashion Merchandising I realized that my
taste would totally be applied to Interior Design and
5. How do you want your clients to feel when they walk into a room?
6. How are you helping to shape the interior design/architecture scene in your city?
Abolishing whites and neutrals in Miami…I love color!
7. Why do you feel your company is a leader in the interior design industry/architecture world?
We are not a leader but I strongly feel that I am
contributing a lot.
8. What experience from any point in your life has had the most lasting impressions on your creative approach?
First time my mom took me to Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, I felt
the contrast of cultures, colors, architecture, smell of spices, all perfectly melted in one single, unique, precious place. These feelings with a contemporary twist is what I aim to achieve with the The Bazaar Project.
a. Minimalist or maximalist...100% maximalist
b. Favorite destination...Puglia, Italy
c. On my nightstand...Latest Edition of CabanaMagazine
d. Instagram must-follow...@martynbullard
e. Design is..the representation of time