Capri Provence Hat
Provence features individual lavender and antique-white thread colours woven in thick bands, through its base of natural grass fibres to create a striped pattern, with dark cornflower blue-coloured fabric trimming.
Designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sunray pleats, for ease of travel. Optional ties are provided at the base of each hat to be used for anchoring during breezes.
- Brim Length: 12cm
- Weave: Handcrafted from 100% Natural Grass Fibres.
- Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend.
- Irregularities in the fibre, weave and colour are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
|Adult||53-55 cm||56-58 cm||59-61 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
Orders for in-stock items are processed within 5-5 business days, and standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days via UPS ground. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge.
Privacy & Security
Personal information shared with The Bazaar Project will not be distributed or sold to another party. The site and its products may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or exploited for any commercial purpose not expressly permitted by The Bazaar Project.
Returns & Replacements
Defective merchandise can be returned within 15 days of shipment for an exchange or store credit. All returns must be received within 14 days and apparel must be unused, unsoiled, and in perfect condition. All sales are final for fine jewelry, fashion jewelry, and furniture. Special and custom orders are non-refundable.